Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Runny poo, advice please.

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by acjb007, May 14, 2010.

1. acjb007

acjb007 PetForums Junior

I have four rabbits and all of them are very healthy and happy. But one keeps having a runny tummy. Do you think he has a sensitive tummy? They're fed Wag muesli (small amount) loads of hay and fresh veg, carrots, parsley, celery, broccoli, kale and spring greens. Can't work out why the other three never have a bad tummy.

He's also gained weight but all the others are slim. Wonder if it's linked?

2. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Does he steal more of the carrots etc? Carrots are one of the worst for weight gain!
    I would just cut back on the fresh stuff and see what happens. I would give him the fresh every other day to start with, see if that helps.

*Heidi*

3. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

One of my buns cannot tolerate kale! It makes him really loose and sore so i have left this off all together now!

I would leave off the greens for a couple of days then just feed one and see what he is like over 48 hours, then try another vegetable and assess for 48 hours and keep going until you find the one that upsets him! It is very unlikely to be the dry food or the hay to be honest. :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice