Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Runaway

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by alyssa_liss, Jul 4, 2009.

1. alyssa_liss

alyssa_liss PetForums VIP

I rang Dave before and he wasn't impressed .

His mum was watching the degus and apparently Gonzo just jumped out and ran under the bed :rolleyes: , so he had to spend 2 hours trying to get her back in the cage which consisted moving stuff from on side of the room to the other and back again etc..... hes in the box room as well so not much space to move .

this was after i had Diego sitting on my knee this morning for the first time and apparently Dave had gonzo on his should before all this aswell.

hope it hasn't traumatized her. but now they want to come out all the time so we need a plank of wood to block under the bed .

2. alyssa_liss

alyssa_liss PetForums VIP

no cares about my story :(

well anyway ive decided gonzo is the naughty girl because diego came out this morning and went straight back in.

Just thought id try gonzo again and she was fine at first but then ran up my sholder and onto my back managed to manover her so she as on the top of the cage , but ive just spend about 30 mihns tryied to get her to go back into the cage , finally manged to get her and luckily avoided her from going under the bed .

and whilst this was all going on diego was happily sat in the cage

im knackered now though

3. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

Naughty degu!

I must admit.. i had to laugh :eek:

4. Neza

Neza PetForums VIP

I care, just wasn't on the site, it's Saturday. :D

Glad you caught him, degus are fast.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice