Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Run free Ozzy <3 10/3/09-8/4/11 <3

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by xgemma86x, Apr 8, 2011.

1. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

R.I.P Ozzy​

[​IMG]

Well i'm not quite sure where to start......it's all been such a shock. Earlier this evening,my sweet little darling Ozzy passed away peacefully in his cage. He's not been his usual self all week. He's been alot more sleepy and had a small weight loss. I put that down to old age given that he was just over 2 years. Ozzy was part of the litter that we bred,unfortunately his parents Piddles and Fidgit are no longer with us. He was born on March 10th 2009 and was 1 of 10 babies :) We kept him and his brother Puddles (who is also no longer with us). As he was growing up, he was 1 who loved his cuddles (and his ladies too!) lol. He was a cheeky chappy who knew how to get his own way and was proof that looks really can be deceiving:lol: Ozzy was extremely special to me probably because I have brought him up since the moment he was born and was there the moment he died:( Life for me wont be the same without my baby boy. We have shared many special times together and for them I am thankful. What I do find weird is that Ozzy passed away on Piddles )(his dad) 3rd birthday. I guess he just wanted to join in with the birthday party upon the rainbow bridge. Run free little man.

Love you baby,

Mummy xxxx

2. tinktinktinkerbell

i was dreading you telling me about the little mans passing, i know how much he means to you :(

i wish i could have met the little guy, i loved hearing stories about him

R.I.P little man, i hope the hams are taking care of you , you will never be forgotten

3. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

awwww im really sorry for your loss RIP

4. Angie2011

Angie2011 PetForums VIP

So sorry Hun! HUGS!!!

5. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

*hugs* to everyone. Thankyou <3

6. lozb

lozb PetForums VIP

RIP Ozzy...
    He was very much loved & had a great life, he'll have lots to tell at the bridge.
    Run free little fella.
    xxx

7. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

R.I.P Ozzy and scamper freely at rainbow Bridge xx

8. bulldog200

bulldog200 PetForums VIP

OH i am soo sorry ,RIP Ozzy ,run free over the rainbow ,beauty my sweet hamster will make you feel right at home .
    I am soo sorry:(:(

9. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

Thankyou all for your kind words. They have been such a comfort. I still can't believe my darling Ozzy is no longer with us:( i'll always miss and love him with all my heart xx

10. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Aww bless him maybe he did want to see his dad, hugs to you he sounded like an brilliant little guy xx

11. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

Aw, sorry, he looked really cute x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice