Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ruined but well chuffed ;)

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Oblada, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Oblada

Oblada Guest

Just got my boy 2 bags of Orijen - for £80 with free delivery I am quite chuffed ;)

I was gonna re-order some JWB cereal-free but did not find any good deal and when I calculated it really seemed that Orijen would, in term, be either the same cost or cheaper (should turn to something like £5/week...then it depends how much I actually need to feed him...)...so I thought Id go for it now and see how my boy fares! He has been much better since switching on cereals-free food already so it should be good! ;)

Then I ordered lots of bones, chews and stuff (from that website doggysnackshack or sth, which I think is brilliant!!) for about the same amount of money :eek:
    Should make the boy happy for quite a while LOL

Just to have an idea; do you know how much your dogs are costing you a week to feed (and what brand/food - chews included or not)? I think Orijen is actually better value than it seems at first..but it requires a lot of calculations lol did my head in yesterday! ;)

#1 Oblada, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice