Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Rufus and the tree swing

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by LahLahsDogs, Aug 25, 2013.

1. LahLahsDogs

LahLahsDogs PetForums VIP

#1 LahLahsDogs, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  2. cavmad

cavmad PetForums VIP

Brilliant bless him you want have to walk him for miles just take him to the doggie gym. Be careful about tying stuff to the washing line my friend thought it was a brilliant idea to put the ball on a rope plus a bit extra rope it on her whirly line it was winter and she loved watching her dog playing tuggy but wondered why the first time she used the line in the spring all the washing was on the ground and had been dragged around.One very happy dog had thought he at last had removed the toys from the line one not so happy owner having to do the washing again

3. JessIncaFCR

JessIncaFCR PetForums VIP

Aww, he loves that :D :D Amazing what they can use and find as toys :)

4. LouLatch

LouLatch PetForums VIP

Hes so adorable!!!!!

That does look like a great game my 2 would have come to join in. I love it when they do things out of the blue like that it makes me giggle!! :thumbup1:

GO RUFUS!!!!!!

I love your 3! (If you ever get bored of them let me know!) :p

5. dandogman

dandogman PetForums VIP

Looks like he loved it!!!

I remember walking my previous Labrador, Mony once... we came across a tree swing, must have been a good 5 plus feet off the ground... he jumped up and hung off it, all four feet in the air swinging... he loved to pick up sticks... or half a tree if he could! hahaha He always wanted the biggest stick he could find, just to carry - we never threw them for him.

6. LouLatch

LouLatch PetForums VIP

Oh shame!! :( :p

People tell me they would take Tyler on if I didn't want him but I have no idea why they would want a monkeyface! :shocked:

Mitzie is the same doesn't know how to go round something so goes straight through.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice