Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ruby sat on my knee!!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by dalestorm, Apr 23, 2011.

1. dalestorm

dalestorm PetForums Member

I know it might not seem a big deal but unless she's hungry Ruby is not the most effectionet cat, she's not too keen on been stroked but today out of the blue she jumped on my knee, padded my stomach for a bit then went to sleep for about half an hour, she even let me stroke her for a while. really made my day.

2. TatiLie

TatiLie PetForums VIP

I really sympathise with you!
    Such little things are so important and meaningful when you have an independent kitty!!

3. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Awwwwwwwwwwww, how adorable. You must be on cloud nine.

Funny how, when our cats do this we think they are the most wonderful beings on the planet. If our OH's tried the same thing, we'd tell them to b*gger off and stop annoying us!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

(In fairness, my OH is 6'6" - if he tried to do that to my stomach I'd end up in intensive care!! :blink: )

4. dalestorm

dalestorm PetForums Member

it makes up for when she ran off on thursday, I'd just come in from work and she shot off through the front door as I came in. She was not my favorite kitty that day, as I was running up and down the street under cars.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice