Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Royal Wedding Party?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gopher, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Gopher

Gopher PetForums Senior

No one wants to come to my Royal Wedding Party, I'm gutted!! Anyone else going to be watching it alone next week??

Or is EVERYONE (except me) going to or having a party??

2. metame

metame PetForums VIP

not even planning on watching it, not been invited to any parties though either :p

keep forgetting it even is next week and im working anyway!

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Nope no parties here and don't know anyone having one either, some of our neighbours are off on holidays abroad. I will be watching little bits of it but wont be watching it all day long, will be on here most of the day as per usual. :D

4. Gopher

Gopher PetForums Senior

Amazingly I've actually got the day off - perhaps I'll just drag the telly into the kitchen and watch it from the garden in the sunshine with my little puppy :D hell there are worse things!!

5. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

there is a big street party going on here

might gate crash:p

6. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

I shall miss the whole thing..I'm gutted.But unfortunately I have to put my library books in alphabetical order.

7. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

no party here dont see the point for a family we dont know(as such ) lol

i may watch it just to see what kates dress is like

8. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

My son and his partner are moving house on that day, so ive been roped in, like you so:rolleyes: but we have planned the first thing to be out of the van and put up is the telly we will watch it while eating strawberries and cream and maybe, just maybe a glass of wine.:D

9. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

I'll be watching it on my own as OH is SOOOOOO not interested. :mad:

He's a bit p'eed of though as his plan to avoid it entirely, by going off to a footie match, has been scuppered due to the nuptuals happening at 11am and he was planning to set off at 12.30pm!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No street party in my street though.... Probably because no one speaks the 10+ different languages required to round everyone up!!! :001_unsure:

10. manic rose

manic rose PetForums VIP

will be at work on that day. the boss is on about bringing in a tv so we can watch it whilst we work. really am not fussed by the whole thing, can I change channels to watch something else instead? :lol:

#10 manic rose, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  11. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

No parties here either! Im going to be getting a paddling pool for the boys (because were having our fence up today YAY soooo excited) so when little willie is saying his vows we will be in the garden with a few beers in the sun :D

12. nikki2009

nikki2009 PetForums VIP

you have got a ticket lol

13. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Im not interested in friends and familys weddings, cant think why I would care that 2 total strangers are getting married!!:confused:
    Although with a church a few doors down and a park across the road attached to a community centre I bet someone will be out pretending that we actually have a 'community'.:rolleyes:

14. manic rose

manic rose PetForums VIP

are they going to be watching and celebrating my wedding if/when I get married? no, so why should I celebrate their wedding? ba-humbug :p bring on the divorce I say, far more interesing :lol:

metame likes this.
  15. willa

willa PetForums VIP

I'm gonna be sat at home alone watching it :). Can't wait really looking forward to it.

We know people going to the wedding, so will be fun trying to spot them.

Was in london yesterday and loads of big Flags have been put up :)

My sister & boyfriend will be in Egypt - hope they don't see any sharks !! ( they are staying in Sharm el Sheikh, where the sharks were ! eekk

#15 willa, Apr 21, 2011
  16. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

We are having a street party here. Got bouncy castle and fun games for the kids. Looking forward to it, I remember having a couple of strret parties when I was growing up.

17. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Im going to a prince and princess party organised by scouts and brownies

although think my job is to help not join in :( still going to wear my flashing tiara :D

18. willa

willa PetForums VIP

Can't understand why some people are so miserable about it. Whats there to be miserable about?! We get a day off work - & it's just a nice happy wedding :smile: Longing to see her Dress :)

i can't wait :001_smile:. .... there are plenty of other things to be miserable about .....

#18 willa, Apr 21, 2011
  19. Val001

Val001 PetForums Senior

Fed up with hearing about it already and will probably be in hospital visiting OH who is due a stomach drain next Thursday. Hopefully he will be out on Friday so I can bring him home. Only good thing is that because I don't work Fridays they are paying me for the day as its a public holiday :001_smile:

20. Spellweaver

Spellweaver PetForums VIP

Some of us get a day off work - others (like the people who work for our NHS Trust) are not so lucky. It's a normal working day for us - no bank holiday and no bank holiday pay either :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice