Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Royal ettiquette.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jetsmum, Apr 22, 2011.

1. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

Reading the thread about the royal wedding started me thinking about all the royal ettiquette you're supposed to follow when you meet the royals. How many people would still curtsey or bow, or would you just bow your head? It's a strange one really coz I think that we've been so conditioned to show deferance to the royals, we'd do it without thinking.
    I'm just curious what others think?

2. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

You might...I wouldn't.

3. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

Im not a fan of Royalty , they are over priviliged and over paid with inflated ego's
    definately no bowing or curtseying from me , lol

4. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

I'd like to think I wouldn't. Every thing I believe in says I wouldn't. But I do think that centuries of being brainwashed as a nation might just over ride that.
    When you watch ordinary people who have been given the 'honour' of meeting the royals, sometimes they look just so overwhelmed . Why are the royals treated with such awe, what have they done to deserve all the bowing and scrapeing. I mean it's only an accident of birth that they are who they are.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice