Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Round three at the job centre

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Prowl, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Prowl

Prowl Guest

Today I am going to see if I can get a proof of benefits form from the job centre. Should be easy right???

I have called just about every depeartment and no one seems willing to give me one they send me onto another department when they don't know what their doing. I got cross and asked for an apoinment with my adviser I got it :>

2. kathryn773

kathryn773 PetForums VIP

how did you do?

when DD was signing on she carried a green form with her, this was the form she used as proof of benefit for the council tax folk.

3. Prowl

Prowl Guest

I think I could cry >.>

My advisor is helpfull well sort of she is polite at least most of the staff are very rude and think people who are on benefits are the scum beneth their feet.

Aparently its not a proof benefits form I need I need an HC1 form??

I rung up the NHS to inform them of why its taking so long responding to the letter they have now said if I can get a letter from the dentist prooving that they said I could have the treatment which they did that will be enough to exempty me from the payment.

Its taken a month of twoing and frowing grrrr

I can now put help desks into room 101:mad::cursing:

4. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

I think half the job centre staff despair at the system and the other half get a sick kick from it lol

5. astro2011

astro2011 PetForums VIP

When I went to the dentist they asked for proof so I just showed them the letter saying I had been accepted and what group I was in (I'm on ESA).

6. Prowl

Prowl Guest

This is the problem I'm having I showed them the NEA scheme letter (the dentist))

My Job advisor recomended me the NEA scheme but its not on the approved list of benefits covered by the NHS.

My dentist still approved me and allowed me to go ahead with the treatment for free. I now have to go to my dentist and ask for a proof of letter which I did a couple of weeks ago but nothing has come back >.>

I just feel like their screwing me over.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice