Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Rough day

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by McKenzie, Nov 6, 2012.

1. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Poor McKenzie has been in the wars today and she wants some sympathy!

Firstly I have stepped on her paw not once but twice today! First time I stepped on her back paw with shoes on, and then I stepped on her front paw! She's just been getting under my feet today (well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

And then at agility tonight she ran INTO one of the jumps! She must have been looking at me or something as she didn't even try to jump, just ran straight through it! :eek:ut: To her credit she carried on (looking a bit stunned) and was brilliant for the rest of the course.

Anyone else have accident prone dogs?

2. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Oh no, poor Kenzie!! Milo is rather daft. He regularly does things like bashes his head on my piano his shoulder on the coffee table :rolleyes:

3. theothersparticus

theothersparticus PetForums Senior

Poor Kenzie! Sending lots of sympathy down the wires :)

Bo is sometimes so busy nosing into other people's gardens that she walks into lamp-posts and gate-posts! She also likes to lurk around the stairs in the dark so its 50/50 who gets hurt then :eek::

4. Beth17

Beth17 PetForums VIP

Oh dear Kenzie I think it's one of those days where you should just give up and go back to bed :(

Oscar quite often bangs his head on walls and lamposts as he's too busy looking in the other direction :rolleyes:

5. Izzysmummy

Izzysmummy PetForums VIP

Izzy had one of those days on Sunday! I stood on her foot on the way to the park and then at agility she wobbled off the dog walk :eek:!

6. GingerRogers

GingerRogers PetForums VIP

Oh poor McKenzie, Ginge headbutted a cow pat this morning when my hand slipped on a wet lead :p but I suspect Kenzie would find that rather fun ;)

Rory was the accident prone one always running into things and bashing himself about, god forbid if we teeny tiny trod on a paw though!!

7. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

Poor Kenzie

Here's a little pressie :D
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice