Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

rottweilers

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by estalearottweilers, Jul 10, 2009.

1. estalearottweilers

estalearottweilers PetForums Member

hope no1 minds but im adding a link for a video that was made a few yrs by members from a rottweiler forum myself along with other members sent them pics to add to the video. the main aim is to punish the DEED not the BREED.

YouTube - Rottweiler/Punish The Deed not the breed

2. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Truly brilliant, loved this, well done you!!

Such good looking dogs, i love large breeds.

3. Broxi_jim

Broxi_jim PetForums Senior

Seen that on a rottie site a while back.

But give people big bold print in a newspaper, and a picture of a snarling rottie and their minds are made up !!!

I still get people crossing the road if we are out walking zara and our kids. Some people will never change.

Its the same with my brother and his staffie. People believe everything what our so-called government experts say !!! :eek:ut::eek:ut:

Until a report is published say, every 2-3 years or so..Showing what breeds have caused the most bites/attacks etc etc. Then people will only believe what they see in the news.

But sadly with the way people use dogs to enhance their own image, that the bully breeds along with rottie/gsd' akitas etc etc will be on the top 10 on that list !

4. goodvic2

goodvic2 PetForums VIP

Thank you for sharing that video.

A friend of mine has just gone into hospital and I have taken in his rottweiler, Keiser. He is such a big, loveable boy and probably the best dog I have ever encountered. It is truly a pleasure to be around such a wonderful dog.

x

5. estalearottweilers

estalearottweilers PetForums Member

spot on there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice