UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm really pee'd off the weather is crap here today and i'm so cold, feels like middle of winter again. Back to woolly jumpers , jeans and wellies. Dogs don't care they're ready for a walk again!

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
This weather is horrible :( this makes me ecstatically happy that my bunnies are in a shed instead of a hutch so i can get out of the rain to clean their litter trays and bedding :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This weather is horrible :( this makes me ecstatically happy that my bunnies are in a shed instead of a hutch so i can get out of the rain to clean their litter trays and bedding :thumbup:
lucky buns in the dry .........my dogs looking to go for their afternoon walk lol. and its still peeing hard.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
lucky buns in the dry .........my dogs looking to go for their afternoon walk lol. and its still peeing hard.
Its kinda eased up here for the time being but the heavens opened when i had to go to the shop for my veg earlier which is typical!! :mad:
its awful trying to get 3 young kids out of the car and into the dry at the supermarket i was close to going nuts (especially since my 3 year old likes to run off just as i get the baby out the car :rolleyes: )

I hope it eases up for when you take the dogs for their walk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.