Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Rotastak Creepy Castle (with extras)

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by Maiisiku, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

I have a rotastak creepy castle which I only used for 3 months (it glows in the dark) it hasn't got the carry case as it cracked too much so I'm keeping that.
    A cosmo pod,
    2 extra circle parts.

I'm located in Reading and I'm moving on the 27th (monday) I really ideally wanted to sell it on by then so I'm open for offers until friday as I'd like to send it by then. Please be reasonable with the offers. I'd prefer pick up, but I will post it if you pay for the postage. I'll go get it weighed if you decide you want it. It's all boxed up already and ready to go so please contact me ASAP.

Sara.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. trooper1

trooper1 PetForums Newbie

Hi there Maiisiku, I'm interested in this..could you give me a ballpark figure that you would be looking for.
    Also I'm up in Scotland so would defo need it posted up.

Chris

3. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

Hi Chris,
    I was hoping for £40 but as I said I'm open to offers. I think it will probably cost around £20 to get it posted but I would need to go to the post office. I'll message you my mobile number so you can call me. But I can't post it until after I move now because I'm broke (had to pay removal men).
    If your still interested let me know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice