Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Rotastak and perfecto tank urgantly needs rehoming.

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by Maiisiku, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

I really need to find homes for these cages because I'm moving in 2 weeks and I have other cages I'm taking with me. I am willing to take offers on the rotastak:

Perfecto tank (1 shelf version) has a lion bed, hamster potty, water bottle (habitrail one) and a ceramic bowl and a flying saucer. It's all set up. I'd like £20 for it I would have liked more but I just want to get rid of it.

Rotastak: I will love who ever comes to pick this up forever! I have a ton of the stuff.

Creepy castle (not the carry case),
    cosmo pod,
    2 circle compartments it's two boxes ideally it would be great if you could pick it up but if you want to pay for a corrier thats fine. It has a ton of accessories about 3 water bottles, 2 excerise wheels, 2 emergancy water bottles, hamster potties gnaw rings to stop them chewing the rings, ladders etc. I will take offers on it as I really need to get rid of it. most of it is in pretty good condition but there are a few cracks on some of the older stuff but it doesn't affect the usage. I'm sure a hamster or 2 could live very happily in these as there is so much of it. I paid well over £100 for it new but of course I'm not expecting anywhere near that back.

I will also be selling an imac on the 27th July as my landlord wants all my pets in tanks so Narla will be moving into my bin cages which I will customise for her into a two layer.

Please let me know asap via messages and I am really really busy and may not be able to check back here. I really don't want to break them apart (rotastak) because it's a lot of hastle, the one thing I will say is if you want to get a corrier that will be aditional costs and you'll need to arrange it. Userally I would but I am just so rushed off my feet with packing up this place it's too much. I don't mind selling the rotastak stuff seperatly if need be but it will take me a while to find all the right pieces as it's all mixed in together. I'll make sure I'm in for it as long as you don't do it on a saturday. I'm located in Reading.
    Thanks much,
    Sara.x

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Maiisiku, Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice