UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while ago I entered a competition where you had to send in a photo and 50 word caption explaining why you needed a fancy pet vacuum cleaner (oops hoover). I sent this photo of Kenzie, explaining she is a poo roller, and won 2nd place! :D

And my prize...

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Congratulations :D
A well deserved winner :), although I can't imagine the state of the winning dog if they beat Kenzie :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congratulations :D
A well deserved winner :), although I can't imagine the state of the winning dog if they beat Kenzie :eek:
Surely the only thing more gross than one dog covered in poo is several dogs covered in poo??? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I'm guessing they'll post the winning photo in the KC magazine (it was a KC comp) so I'll let you know when I get it!

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
A while ago I entered a competition where you had to send in a photo and 50 word caption explaining why you needed a fancy pet vacuum cleaner (oops hoover). I sent this photo of Kenzie, explaining she is a poo roller, and won 2nd place! :D

And my prize...

My god that's disgusting kenzie but job well done!

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.