Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Role on winter!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matrix/Logan, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Hi everyone, just thought i would see if there were any other people out there like me who dislike this hot weather!! I hate the sun and feel too hot to work and get my home jobs done!!

The poor dogs are hot and bothered and just lay around fed up!!

I don't walk the dogs until about 9pm when it has cooled down and then it is the best part of the day as is 6am in the morning sitting in the garden having a cup of tea!! I don't mind these two parts of the day but hate the 15hours in between!

I love the dark evenings and the frosty mornings, the dogs love it when it's cooler and love playing in the snow, i really enjoy wrapping up and taking them out in the cold weather!! We went to lapland at xmas and it was fab lots of show and cold!! My OH is the opposite of me and worships the sun!!

2. mollyismyworld

I love the winter...warm cosy nights etc...bit I love summer too! :)

I can't moan.

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I'm not a huge fan of really hot weather, but I've been enjoying summer so far.
    But then I live near the coast so we get a nice gentle breeze most days, which makes all the difference.
    But I really love snuggling up indoors on a winters day.

4. Nicky09

Nicky09 PetForums VIP

Yes I love the Winter luckily as I'm currently in the middle of it.

5. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

i like summer, light nights and the garden all full of colourful flowers, but i hate it when its to hot,
    i hate the early dark nights of winter, and i hate it when its freezing, icey and slippy, but i love sitting by the fire, all warm with a cup of hot chocolate,:D

6. Summer1098

Summer1098 PetForums Senior

I'm in the middle of winter too, though I can't say I really enjoy it. I'm a Summer girl(maybe cos i's my name;)).

7. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

Well, it seems very odd for me at the moment, I'm sat in lovely warm weather, drawing designs for Christmas cards, not much inspiration really!

I do like to curl up in front of a real fire with a glass of nice red wine, so I'm saying roll on winter as well.

8. kustom

kustom Guest

and when winter is here you can all moan its to cold and put a new topic up saying roll on summer

9. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

ouuuuu nooooo i want more sun :)
    i burn so bad though, i have to take the sun in little bits, so i never end up with a tan......if i had more sun i might actually get a sun kissed glow to start me off!! lol i need it!

10. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Nooooo, I say keep the sunshine!! I love the warm weather...the hotter the better, as long as I am off work and get to enjoy it lol.

Winter is horrible, although I do like coming in and snuggling up on the couch under a duvet! :D

x

11. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

I hate the summer too spring autumn & winter I love but hay fever, heat rash, & sun rash if Im in the sun too long make summer miserable, the heat also affects my asthma so Im shattered when it's hot like this & spend a lot of time in doors where I have fans going to keep it cooler!

Im with you roll on winter, with cosy dark nights, cooler temps & decent telly lol :)

12. HighlandQuine

HighlandQuine PetForums Senior

I'm definitely a fan of winter, I love it.

It's way to warm for me at the moment, even by the sea with a breeze I'm still melting! :eek:

13. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

I like the summer and winter its the bits in between i hate. I like the sun hotter the better, but in winter i love freezing weather, and get soooo excited straight out if it snows i love SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

14. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

And i thought it was just me!!! I hate this hot stuffy weather, heat is ok wen its a dry heat, but this thundery 'heavy' weather just kills me.. i hate it!
    Give me snow, and frosty mornings any day!

15. kath123

kath123 Guest

Yeh i am the same espeically this year, i have raging hayfever even on days when its raining and no sun!! :mad::mad:

I hate feeling humid as gives me a headache.

I love the snow in the winter. xxx

16. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

I love the summer, but hate what comes along with it lol, hayfever, asthma, prickly heat rash, forever wearing sun glasses as me eyes are sensitive to the light, think thatll do for now, ohhhh and the insects hehe

17. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

I'm not a huge fan of summer or winter. Summer = bad tourettes but my m.e isn't too bad but winter = bad m.e but not too bad tourettes. So I suppose I prefer spring and autum. I'm pretty hard to please though :lol:

18. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Wow what a mixed response from you all!!

I knew there would be a lot of you who would agree with me though, i love snuggling up with the dogs after a nice frosty walk!

100_2143.jpg

100_2160.jpg

19. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I'm not a fan of this hot weather either, but my hubby loves it.I much prefer a nice cool breezy day.I love the sun when we go to Malta but only because when i'm out in it i'm usualy by the water and can go and have a dip to cool down.:D:D:D

20. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

Its Steaming here at the mo.. all i wanna do is go to the pub and enjoy a pint or 6 and make use of the AC in the bar!! Bliss!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice