UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have a rescue Gerbil, and a kind offer of a placement with GerbilNik, however I am struggling to get him from Derby to Dundee!

We have offers of help from either Ashington, Northumberland on Monday, or from York (not sure of dates). Is there anyone who can help transport from somewhere in the East Midlands, to either of these locations?

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
I might be able to offer help from Derby up to Sheffield area...or round about...not sure how far Sheffield is from York. And also wouldn't be till probably next Saturday. Might be no help at all...but let me know! :eek:

·
Registered
486 Posts
I just did one myself lol. Hadn't realised you had done this one :eek:

The York transport is offered on the 12th of November, so the Gerbil would need to be in York for then. If you are able to do Derby to Sheffield niki on the Saturday that would be a huge help as would mean we only need to organise from Sheffield to York

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Yeah I have just looked at the map...we actually go as far as Leeds which is nearer York.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Niki - if you are able to definitely do the Derby to Leeds part, there is an offer of help from Leeds to York on the Saturday you mentioned. Would this be ok? Also, could you let me know a rough time you might plan on getting to Leeds so I could check it's ok with the person doing the Leeds to York please.

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Niki - if you are able to definitely do the Derby to Leeds part, there is an offer of help from Leeds to York on the Saturday you mentioned. Would this be ok? Also, could you let me know a rough time you might plan on getting to Leeds so I could check it's ok with the person doing the Leeds to York please.
Pmed you GerbilNik. But yes would be approx 1pm...but that is really rough...it depends on how fast children get up and out in he morning...and traffic. Might be earlier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.