UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
spinach and mushrooom risotto my favourite :)

I've also tried salmon with peas and thats great too

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Just use what ever you have in the fridge, that's what I do
Last night I had a roasted butternut squash risotto, last week a Leek and bacon one. As long as you got the proper rice, some decent stock, Parmesan and butter you can make any sort you want;)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Try the rissotto recipe from the back of the campbells soups cans I make it regularly it's quck easy to make & tastes great :)

I do 2 versions of it mushroom rissotto & also chicken rissotto just use chicken soup instead of mushroom sounds disgusting but really does taste great :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
I love bacon and mushroom risotto. I only learned how to make them a couple of months ago and now can't stop experimenting with ramdom ingredients,lol.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I make Nigella's lemon risotto when I'm on my own 'cos my husband can't stand risotto but it's really quick and easy. It's got lemon, a bit of rosemary, parmesan and an egg yolk thrown in at the end. Really yummy.

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
I make Nigella's lemon risotto when I'm on my own 'cos my husband can't stand risotto but it's really quick and easy. It's got lemon, a bit of rosemary, parmesan and an egg yolk thrown in at the end. Really yummy.
That sounds good, which of her books is it in?

G

·
The good old chicken risotto does it for me every time. Alternatively try Beef Stroganoff, I had a recipe somewhere however I think it's fallen victim to the shredder.... Singing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.