UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SS posted the link a couple of days ago on the FB website, I just couldnt get them out of my mind and when I went back today I found this news :( :(

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
What happened?? I can't find the other thread. I did click on the link to facebook and the kittens looked adorable! So sad that they didn't make it and good for the RSPCA to do all they could to save them.

RIP little ones and play together with all your little friends at Rainbow Bridge.

x

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
These beautiful babies were taken to be vaccinated by their breeder, but seized as they were too unwell. The RSPCA then took them in and tried to save them to no avail :(

Very sad news. I hope that the breeder is reported and unable to breed again, as they obviously left an illness go untreated until, sadly, it was too late :mad:

Good night, gorgeous babies, taken far too soon. You are both free from suffering now, my darlings, and can play together at the rainbow bridge xXx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.