Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

RIP Snoozy Fudge

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Lumpy, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy PetForums Senior

Little Snoozy Fudge, my hamster, was put to sleep this morning. He was about two and had been drinking a whole bottle of water every two days for some time so I knew his kidneys were probably packing up. He was still lively and eating so OK until last night when he was all shaky and couldn't settle.

I took him to the vet first thing and she thought he was very sore and agreed that it was best for him to go to Rainbow Bridge. I asked her to gas him first as I always think the needle they use for euthenasia is very big for a small hamster. She took him away but said she did send him to sleep before she injected him. He is now at rest in my lounge and a friend is coming over tomorrow to help me bury him.

It's been a very sad year as I have lost Piglet and Eeyore (tortoises), Misty and Daisy (bunnies) and now Snoozy Fudge. I hope they are all happy at the Bridge.

RIP Snoozy Fudge. You were such a cute little furball with loads of personality. Thank you for sharing your life with me.

2. jilly40

jilly40 PetForums VIP

rip snoozy fudge

3. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT Guest

So sorry for your loss. :(
    RIP Snoozy Fudge.

4. happysaz133

happysaz133 PetForums VIP

So sorry for your loss. Rest peacefully Snoozy Fudge x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice