UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night on doing late night checks I noticed that my old boy Milo had fallen asleep and not been able to wake up :crying:

Milo came to me after being found on the streets at 12 weeks old, he was lucky he was found because it was bin day that very day :yikes:
After a lot of organising we managed to get a fluff run sorted to me, and the day I finally met him it was instant love.

Milo you where a happy, funny boy, you always managed to make me smile whilst you tried to do something silly (like trying to shove a whole Bonio biscuit into your pouch at once :rolleyes:), I am so honored to have known you my special little man, I just wish it could have been for longer :(

Milo was 3 and a half years old so I had fooled myself that he was going to be another of my long lived guys but it wasn't to be :( I'm just glad that he slipped off in his sleep so wasn't in any pain :(

Sleep tight and scamper free at the bridge my gorgeous lil man, one day we will meet again xxxxxx

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
What a stunning boy, and such a lucky boy to have found his way to you Bernie, 3 1/2 years is as you know a good age, especially given his start in life. RIP little man and have a ton of fun at the bridge xx

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
I agree with tdm!! I am so sorry you have lost your little boy, he was a lucky little boy to have live with you and it seems he passed peacefully with no suffering. Hugs at this hard time though!!

Sleep well gorgeous Milo.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
Very sorry bernie.

He looked a lil cheeky chappie.
I didn't know he was found wandering the streets poor fella. I bet all his hamster dreams came true when he found you!

Rip milo x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very sorry bernie.

He looked a lil cheeky chappie.
I didn't know he was found wandering the streets poor fella. I bet all his hamster dreams came true when he found you!

Rip milo x
No he was left in a cage with his brother (Jasper) next to a bin. Someone found him and took him to Furry Friends, and then I adopted him from them.
I should have made that clearer, sorry.

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
so sorry for your loss Bernie.

scamper free little one xxx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.