Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

RIP Fudge

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Fishyfins, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Fishyfins

Fishyfins PetForums Member

This is probably my first ever time posting outside the fish section...

Our family dog just passed away. just over 10 years ago he was found by the dog warden wandering the streets of Hull, thin as a rake and his fur all in a mess. He was taken to the pound. He was kept there for a while, but no one came, so he was due to be put down. We came along the day before he was due, and fell in love with him. Hes been with us ever since. Such a lovely dog. well trained and friendly. Sadly age has been catching up with him since the new year. His back legs had given out so he could hardly walk, he was deaf, and we suspect he was going senile.

RIP Fudge, I will never forget you. Im just happy you stayed with us just long enough for me to be able to say goodbye. Ill miss our summer walks in he park :(

[​IMG]

2. dogandbone

dogandbone PetForums Member

You're making me cry! I'm so sorry for your loss, what a beautiful boy Fudge is.
    Stories like these really pull at my heartstrings, to know he found his loving family when things were looking so bleak for him - the angels were sent to him that day, and you were the family of angels. I really feel the pain you are going through, RIP Fudge say hello to my babies at the Bridge for me xx

3. j4nfr4n

j4nfr4n PetForums VIP

So sorry to read of your loss, it will take time to get over it but you will always have your memories of the happy times you had with Fudge.
    Run free Fudge and enjoy your new life as much as you did at home with your family xx
    Thinking of you your family and Fudge x

4. Charity

Charity Endangered Species

I'm so sorry about Fudge. He was a gorgeous boy and you gave him 10 wonderful years that he probably wouldn't have had. RIP lovely lad.

Happiness in Life
    Sadness in Parting
    Love in Remembrance

5. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

So sorry for your loss of Fudge.
    What a lovely Boy.
    Sounds like he had a great life with you and will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice