Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

RIP Eli Rat

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Catz1, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Catz1

Catz1 PetForums VIP

Eli past away suddenly last night. He wasn't ill or showing any signs of age so his death has come as a shock to both me and the rattie clan. Eli was a very important member of my male group, he was my alpha rat and sorted out any tiffs his brothers had. The cage seems so empty without him watching over everybody from the highest hammock.
    The most upsetting part is that he passed away during a house party I was throwing for David's (OH) birthday so there were many people around me when I found him. Thankfully everyone was very respectful and allowed me to be alone with him.
    Loki is beside himself right now. They were extremely close and we dubbed them "Team Trouble" so please keep him in your thoughts as he comes to terms with his best friends passing.
    RIP Eli you were a good rat, I love you and I hope your enjoying the rainbow bridge

The man himself
    [​IMG]

Team Trouble
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice