Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Rip Bobs

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by wooliewoo, Jul 19, 2009.

1. wooliewoo

wooliewoo PetForums VIP

We lost Bobs last month. He was 18 and although he lost the sight in one eye and managed but when the other eye started to go and he developed what could poss be skin cancer i made the decision to let him go peacefully to rainbow bridge.

He was a loyal & loving cat and although it was hard making the decision, he wasnt having the quality of life he was use to and i owed it to him to let him pass before pain became an issue.

He is reunited with his brother Bits who we lost 7 years ago due to car accident and i take comfort in knowing they will be playing together again.

RIP Bits & Bobs, miss you xxxx

Attached Files:

2. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

So sorry for your loss. :(
    Bobs was a gorgeous cat.

R.I.P BOBS XXXX

3. wooliewoo

wooliewoo PetForums VIP

Thanks, he was our baby........well we had them before our kids and before our dogs!!!!
    Its so strange without him but i have decided not to have another cat. Like i said we had cats before our dogs so Bobs has always been in charge, after putting the dogs in their place when they arrived the Dogs had a respect (or fear!!) of the cats so wouldnt go near them..........well unless it was to share the settee.:rolleyes:
    It wouldnt be fair to bring another cat in for the dogs or us...........you only have 1 first pet and he was ours:eek:

4. FREE SPIRIT

FREE SPIRIT PetForums VIP

I can understand that. At least he will be in your hearts and minds forever and 18 years is a long time to have had the pleasure of loving him for. xxxx ;) :)

5. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

R.I.P Bobs he was a stunning cat sorry for your loss.

6. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Im soooo sorry to hear about your loss! R.I.P!!!! :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice