Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Rip Bill And Ben xxx

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by momentofmadness, May 25, 2010.

1. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Well Its with great saddness I post this..... But after going back and to to the vets for the last month and a full mite treatment Anti biotics and everything else the vet has done..... It was decided today that it was no longer fair to keep the lickle meeces going.. Bill had started scratting terrible and she decided it could just be their little minds going cause they looked so old.. Bit like a dog thats starts chewing its legs... And it wasn't like I could put likkle collars on then to stop them nibblin.. All I can say is I don't know any of there history and I have done my best for the little guys over the last 5 months..

RIP Bill and Ben.....

I really don't know if there was anything else we could have done.. xxx

2. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

There is a condition (usually triggered with a bout of mites) where mice cant stop obsessively scratching and it never usually ends well:(. So sorry to hear about Bill and Ben though (hugs) to you for the horrible decision youve had to make and run free little guys.

3. myzoo

myzoo PetForums Senior

R.I.P little ones have fun at the bridge with all your long lost meecee freinds rip

4. metame

metame PetForums VIP

RIP bill and ben

*hugs momentofmadness*
    you did your best by them

5. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Cheers guys..... xxx

6. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

Yes my little Billy also does this a bit...and almost all his ears have gone. But he seems to have calmed down recently!

Poor little Bill and Ben...RIP little men! And momentofmadness...well done to you for being so dedicated to getting them back on track...and eventually making the right but hard descision. You did your best to the end! hugs!!! xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice