UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little girl who we've had for a long long time sadly passed away last night.

She'd been living inside for the past couple of months as she had gotten too old to climb up into the roof space where she has lived for the past 10 or more years.

She was quite slim - always had been, but since she came inside and wasn't doing her "rounds" of the area she put on a bit of weight but looked so much healthier.
She found her spot on top of the telly in front of the window and spent alot of time sleeping, but would always come for a cuddle and a snuggle with me and my nan who's going to be 98 in a weeks time :eek:.

Last night she had her dinner as normal, had a cuddle and settled down for the night in her usual spot on the sofa.

When dad went to give do her breakfast she didn't move :( He went to wake her up but she was gone :crying:

So RIP my Baby Cat you've had a wonderful life, so run free over rainbow bridge chasing those pesky mice.

Love you forever.
xxx

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :( I hope you get some comfort from the fact that she went to sleep so peacefully, though, and that you gave her the best life possible.

Sleep well, Baby Cat x

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss.
What a lovely life she had with you. It's always very sad when they leave us but was a nice way for her to go in peace and in her favourite spot.

R.I.P Baby cat and have fun chasing mice at Rainbow Bridge xx

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
So sorry to hear about your beautiful Baby Cat...

10 years of love and friendship given and received. A blessing for both you and her.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, she had a lovely life with you. Sleeping in the sun.

She's waiting for you at the bridge, chasing those mice! x

·
Registered
32 Posts
So sorry to hear your sad news, but what a peaceful way for her to go, we can only hope that our babies don't suffer when they leave us...

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
so sorry for your loss. it's always hard to say goodbye but at least she went very peacefully. RIP little girl. run free now at rainbow bridge

·
Dad to Puss Puss and Shadow
4,844 Posts
I am so sorry

RIP baby cat​

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.