Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Ring Craft classes in north east

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by keiflyn gsd, May 16, 2010.

1. keiflyn gsd

keiflyn gsd PetForums Junior

Hi, i am new to showing, went to my first show today to have a look. there is a ring craft class that i know of in the north east but when i went the few people that attended didnt seems helpful of welcoming at all. if anyone can help me with any other classes?

Many Thanks

2. Jrtz_rock

Jrtz_rock PetForums Junior

Someone i know at work does all sorts of ringcraft classes...next time shes in i'll ask her...Maybe try 'thedoghouse' website for a start...im sure they do that too

3. julianne

julianne PetForums Member

There is one at Lazenby ?

4. keiflyn gsd

keiflyn gsd PetForums Junior

Jrtz_rock- i have been to the dog house in durham, the german shepherd ringcraft but i was seeing if there was anywhere closer to home. i live near middlebrough.

julianne- would u been able to get me the details of the one in lazenby, and does it matter on the breed.:D

5. julianne

julianne PetForums Member

Hi .I have been a couple of times and they have made me very welcome.There is a few people there with all kinds of breeds ranging from very small to very large :). I haven't a clue about showing but i'm picking up the basics of training my pup.A bit of their add :-

Ringcraft Club is held at Lazenby Village Hall every Thursday from 19:45 until 21:45. We are a friendly group of dog enthusiasts who meet to train puppies and older dogs in the ways of the Show Ring.Your dog must be vaccinated and proof of this must be shown.Refreshments are available.Social evenings throughout the year.Trainers have over 20 years of experience and all attend purely on a voluntary basis.Come along and give us a try.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice