Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

right! need advice...do you think...

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Taylorbaby, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

the partner will notice....if I....kinda...keep...teddybear to... :D

ARGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! shes so cute, she is currently sitting by my side purring and washing me, shes only 4weeks & 3days old :001_wub: We have changed our breeding so they now stay with use downstairs for litter training instead of going upstairs and they chase me round the room and come when I call them! :001_wub:

ok going off topic here! normally my kittens are booked I have people waiting etc, as I wanted to keep a girl I kept both teddybear & all shook up back to see which one was better for showing & its all shook up, so I made my mind up...but I really like teddybear to!

The partner said to me 'oh at least you wont be panicing cos they all have homes' I wasd like 'erm...of course...yeah...' :D :blink:

But she dosent have one! Will he notice her randomly being here?! I have 8weeks to change his mind... but then I have another little girl joining me (hehehe!) so I think he will say 'NO!!!!!'

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! I also want to keep the pink british boy :cryin: :cryin: he said if we win the lotto we can ...why arent I winning!!? :confused: :cryin:

MoggyBaby likes this.
  2. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

I'd want to keep them all if I were you so I'm no help :D

Do you still breed from your Bengal by the way? There arent enough cute Bengal baby photos around :p

3. gloworm*mushroom

gloworm*mushroom PetForums VIP

Keep her and rehome your least favourite seal bicolour to my loving arms :D Hahahah! Joking, clearly, but not... but yes...

Just pretend its one cat. Be like theres only one dude, what are you smoking! Why are you doing drugs! How dare you disrespect me like that! And deflect the conversation :D

4. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

sorry no more bengals! May have one last litter, but nothing is confirmed and I dont think that I will, if I do they will all be snows, blue eyed (lynx) and green eyed (mink) which are gorgeous! But I highly doubt it...sorry :(

can go to my youtube link frostymoon, lots of vids on there over 20thousands views! :eek: :001_smile:

hahaha I cant stop laughing!! They do look the same, apaprt from ones got white instead her ears as shes a torbie (tabby + tortie) and the others a plain seal.

haha no bi-colours! dont plan to have any for a good few years yet, theres SOooooooooooooooo much to learn about them its unreal!! :blink: :blink:

5. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Can you not put O/H outside? In a stud shed or some such :lol: you don't have to go into details - just give some brief, no-commital explanation and then pop him in :thumbup:

ps the rep worked :D

Keep her tb :eek:
    xxxxxx

6. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

This is just one of the reasons why I can't be a breeder. I would just end up with loads of them stacked up to the ceiling :lol:

7. gloworm*mushroom

gloworm*mushroom PetForums VIP

Can I hit you up when you start? So tough finding a pretty bi colour!

8. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

hahaha I could! :D But the shed has spiders it in *shivers* big ones! flippin giant ones Im not going near it! :blink: :eek:

I know everyones fantastic who is having one, all visit loadsss (can get rid of them! :D ) constantly texting / emailing me, but sometimes you just bond and want to keep them... :cryin:

lol course you can! Might even be neat year, we used a bi-colour for meg and ellies litter...we were expecting bi-colours, then we learnt that he was actually a 'high white mitted'...mean nothing to you all I guess lol! :D but that meant that he was a bi-colour but as he had high white mitts aswell, he could only produced mitted kittens, so all came our mitted with colourpoint faces, no bi-colour faces! :cryin:

have found a new outside stud but his a blue, im hoping to get a bi-colour girl, but she has to be Highly symetrical...Im very fussy, take a look on my 'colours and pattern page' under bic-olours they are all yummy! :D

9. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

You wont need to go near them.....he will :yikes: :lol: xxxxxxxx

10. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

Put your sensible hat on TB. Remember there are only so many hours in the day. You won't have time to cuddle them all all day with having so many kitties, so let one go to a new home where they can cuddle her all day :D

11. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:( she's right *storms off kicking a can* :lol: xxxx

12. angel a

angel a PetForums Junior

Haha...I was in this position last year with a litter of kittens. OH thought they were all sold.........(oops)

I always say marriage is give and take, and he had been banging on for ages about some great big flashy tv that we (apparently) couldnt live without. For weeks we argued about it, with me saying it was unnecessary etc. Then I had a brainwave. I said ok if you really want this tv more than anything else in the whole wide world, who am I to say no if it will make you happy.

I left it a couple of weeks before saying I wanted to keep my kitten, and of course I got the usual "why do you need to keep another kitten?" etc etc, but I reminded him how I let him have his tv because he wanted it and it would make him happy.....and the give and take thing.....he knew he had been done over, but what could he say? LOL

And Im glad I kept her, she is the sweetest little thing who follows me everywhere.

13. missye87

missye87 PetForums VIP

I was about to suggest something similar! :D
    Tb keep her she seems like a real sweetie and you have bonded with her! :)
    X

14. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

*sTampS fOOt* Its not fair I want them Allll!!! :cryin:

15. dom85

dom85 PetForums Senior

Just make sure theyre never all in the same room together at the same time, he'll never notice lol :D

16. missye87

missye87 PetForums VIP

I thinkI would find breeding really difficult, I'd end up never approving of anybody who was interested in my kittens and would keep them all. The family would become ever expanding :D

Showed OH your kittens, both BSH and Raggies, he loved the baby raggies! He is now in the mindframe of convincing our landlord to let us have 3 cats instead of 2... :D
    Our flat isn't very bid though so I think for all of them to live together happily we would probably for the tme being have to limit it to 2, and see how we get on :(

17. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

lol! Your find that they all go in the room your in anyway, no matter how big the house is :rolleyes: :D

18. jenny armour

jenny armour PetForums VIP

i hear that high white mitted can sometimes have better markings than bi's. i know no good for breeding probably or showing but still can sell as pets what about when you breed colourpoints to bi's? my jack who is seal bi had a mum that was a blue bi and dad a seal colourpoint.
    surely mismarked bi's are ok for breeding so long as the line is right, or are you showing too?

19. jenny armour

jenny armour PetForums VIP

by the way i am fortunate i dont have a man to say one way or another, i just have what i want when i want, incidentally i am down for another wegie. pity about your bsh boy though

20. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

oh no you know the one on my website from esierblew? thats a high white ;) and the boy I used also a high white! Alot go on the show bench and breeding do really well!! infact in america (this may be the other way round as Im only just learning about the high whites!) but they only use them, they actually dont like 'bi colours' but use high white mitted to produce their 'bi colours!' cos you can also get mitted, I must say though is 3 litters Ive never produced a bi!! always been colourpoints, if I get a bi it must be perfectly symetrical face, I just love them, esp as Id want to show to! :001_smile:

lol if I had a bigger place id fight a bit more, but I have to be realistic really, I have a girl from that litter so I have the breeding, dont really need 2, just hate letting them go, hardest part (well, after if they ever get ill) :(

what do you mean pity that rolo & the blue boy are available again? lol rolo has already gone :D took less then 2 mins from me finding out to asking this person if she wanted him :D I knew she would have him, she is having moonbeams but they also loved rolo, really wanted him to go with them as they are lovely :001_smile:

The other lil boy still available, but have agessssss before they go, plus I havent bothered putting him up yet, will do it later...honest! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice