UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
21,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The OH has, finally, after a few years of persuasion, decided he will seriously pursue, amongst other things, his love of photography, and skill at capturing gundogs. These are what he would call out takes, the light was all wrong etc, etc, however, I think they are bl**dy lovely!

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Those pics are fab, the shine on those dogs coats is stunning!

He must have a spectacular camera to capture those images on the move - mine would be just a blur! :eek: Beautiful dogs you have there. :001_wub:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Gorgeous pics :001_wub:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Gorgeous photos. Just bought OH a new camera for his birthday (which he chose) so hope he will be able to produce some as good as these when he has had a bit of practice!

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Awwww....they are great photos and I wouldn't mind a whole bunch of out takes if they come out like that. I have a couple of gundogs he can practice on if he likes :D. I haven't managed one decent pic of Mylo, he either looks out of proportion or it's all blurred cos he moves. Can the OH give me some tips before my little man gets all grown up?

·
Banned
21,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Beautiful pics. I must say i have a real soft spot for Rhuna. :001_wub:
So much that i am actually considering a flattie for my next dog. :eek:
I didn't believe the hype before I got Rhuna, all the flatcoat owners had told me that once you've got one, that's it, you're addicted, and it is so true!! Can't imagine life without one now, even if she is a big klutz who's given me a couple of black eyes and shared a few more out with friends!

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
I wish my 'keepers' were as good as your OH's 'out takes'

Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls :001_wub:

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I wish my 'keepers' were as good as your OH's 'out takes'

Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls :001_wub:
i agree. i'd love to be able to take pics like this.

both girls are beautiful but i've got to admit it's rhuna who i'd like to steal most :001_wub:

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Sooooooooo BEAUTIFUL :)

Rhuna is just stunning - that first pic especially :) Such a lovely expression too.

As for Zasa... that colour!

Thanks for the smashing pics :)

Am sending my friends who have a Flattie a link to this page so they can see lovely Rhuna :)

·
Banned
21,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sooooooooo BEAUTIFUL :)

Rhuna is just stunning - that first pic especially :) Such a lovely expression too.

As for Zasa... that colour!

Thanks for the smashing pics :)

Am sending my friends who have a Flattie a link to this page so they can see lovely Rhuna :)
If they're on FB tell them to send me a friend request, they can browse through the lot of them there! ;)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
If they're on FB tell them to send me a friend request, they can browse through the lot of them there! ;)
FAB thanks, I will add you as well! More pics of Rhuna? I'll be on there all day :D

What name are you under?

Met a lovely Flattie boy the other week at Hampstead Heath; I was with friends, one of whom had her Flattie girl. Lovely to see the Flatcoats together, such elegant dogs :) Both utterly food obsessed! Even more than the Labs we had with us!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.