UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, or if it is allowed?

549 Rhino have been poached in SA so far this year. The demand for rhino horn in Asia is increasing, and here in SA the political will to actually DO anything constructive is lacking. There was some success last week when a Thai national was sentenced to 40 years. BUT: one of the fellows charged with him, a South African, was released. Please sign this petition from wherever you are in the world.

Thank you!

REINSTATE CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST MARNUS STEYL

·
Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)
26,063 Posts
signed.

Ive just received my winter edition of Born Free Foundations Wildlife Times & in it theres a heartbreaking picture of a mother Rhino & her little baby both killed for their horns:(:mad:

It says Rhino poaching has gone epidemic with one Rhino killed every 15 hours in South Africa alone!! [email protected]$*@*D$

·
26,063 Posts
bump. Please sign.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
signed.

Ive just received my winter edition of Born Free Foundations Wildlife Times & in it theres a heartbreaking picture of a mother Rhino & her little baby both killed for their horns:(:mad:

It says Rhino poaching has gone epidemic with one Rhino killed every 15 hours in South Africa alone!! [email protected]$*@*D$
Thank you for signing. It's a tragedy that makes one weep everyday. And when kingpins are 'let off' - well, that throws me over the edge totally.

·
26,063 Posts
Thank you for signing. It's a tragedy that makes one weep everyday. And when kingpins are 'let off' - well, that throws me over the edge totally.
That is Criminal!:mad: . Sorry if it offends anyone, but i believe in capital punishment for wildlife crimes of this magnitude.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.