Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

RESPECT! What does it mean to you??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ladywiccana, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

I always try and treat people with respect as i was bought up to do so, also i feel that i treat others they way that i would like to be treated, but in this day and age, people really push us to the limits at times!

Especially the older generation who taught us about respect, one nearly ran me over the other day in the supermarket just to beat me in the queue, i had to laugh, because she'd got 2 walking sticks wiv her being carried in mid air pmsl.

What are your thoughts and what annoys you about "Respect"???:smilewinkgrin:

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

As everyone should know by now as I throw it out about enough my mottos is 'Respect earns respect'!!! IE treat others as you would like to be treated, try not to judge a situation without knowing all the facts (I'm guilty of not doing that and I bet you lot are too :p) and the first rule of life should be...Don't be an a***h***!!

What annoys me is that people don't give it but expect it :yesnod:

3. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

I was always brought up to respect other people, good manners has gone right out of the window.:mad:

I'm feed up with holding doors open for someone who just walks straight past me leaving me holding the door, without looking at me or saying thank you. In fact now, after they have walked past me I say "Thank You or You should tip the Door Man", they sometimes turn round and haven't a clue why I've said it. I might be getting old but I hope I never get to the stage when I never say thank you.

The people who really annoy me the most are Mom's with pushchairs and toddlers who seem to think they have a "god ridden right" to push there way past everyone and do just what they like.
    :mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice