Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Rescued GSD pup

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 0nyxx, Jul 13, 2009.

1. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

A friend of mine was in town a couple of days ago, & was drawn to a white GSD pup, a rather unkempt man was carrying, she made a fuss of the pup being a dog lover, then got in her car to drive home, as he was standing near to where her car was parked.

He opened the back door of her car & threw the pup which was around 10 weeks old in the back seat, & said to her take the $%*&$ thing cos if I can't get shot of it I'll drown it Im sick of it.

She told him not to be so stupid & he agan repeated he'd drown it as he didn't want it.

Th pup was a bit grubby very nervous & on the thin side, so she took her home, bathed & fed her & calmed her down a bit as she was frightened, having a very small child & working too she knew she couldn't keep the pup herself, & came to ours to see if we wanted her or knew of anyone who would consider taking her on.

My sister recently lost her old dog (Friday) but I knew she'd be too big for my sister, but a friend of mine was looking for a companion dog for her 2 yr old terrier, I told her about the pup, she came & had a look at her & that was it lol love at 1st sight.

The pup now has a loving home where theres going to be someone in the house 24/7 & will be living near the beach so can enjoy walks along the beach.

There has been a large number of white GSD pups around this area recently at least 3 large litters that I've heard of, I'm wondering if this pup was the last one of a large litter that hadn't been sold, hence it being dumped in someones car.

thedogsmother and Ladywiccana like this.
  2. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

God thats shocking! :eek:

Lucky your friend was there to take the dog or who knows what would of happened!

3. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

OMG How can anyone do that???????

It was meant to be huni that day, well done for being in the rite place at the rite time. Photo's please hehexxxxxxxxx

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

OMG When will people realise the reality of breeding and stop just seeing pound signs. I hope the rest of the litter found as nice a home as this little one has now, I can't begin to imagine how frightened that poor little puppy must have been but well done to your friend for saving her.

5. Nina

Nina PetForums VIP

I honestly believe in fate and that little pup has now found a fantastic home.

Would love to see some pics :)

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Oh the poor thing, I'm so glad it's got a new home x

7. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

The poor lil pup, thankfully it found the right home!! i hope all the other pups got such fantastic new owners!!:)
    Pics please:)

8. CreativeLC

CreativeLC PetForums VIP

That is shocking but at least the pup has a new loving home.
    Its amazing what happens these days!

9. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

friends named the pup kiba, & she's settled in well with her little terrier she said she'd pass on some phto's once the pups been there a few days :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice