Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jo P, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

No honestly - I had 14 points and now I've got 11 - first one was green and then came a red one - I feel like slashing my throat :(:D:D:D:D:D

I'm a nice person really - I've never killed a spider or pulled the wings off a fly - I did have to smash a milk bottle over my sisters head in a fit of rage once, but I didnt really mean it - please give me good rep or it could have a long lasting detrimental effect on my health - I can feel my eyes wandering over to the nearest bottle as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

colliemerles likes this.
  2. No way - I ckick approve first and than type a comment.............:confused:

3. Blimey - milk bottle....Done that! Are we related? Honestly - I never posted a negative rep - cant understand....May be you pulling my legs?

4. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

jo p i have just given you some,, so it should go back up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D:D

5. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

it is on approve anyway I think no need to click on it, someone did the same too me they said something good in the comment part but with a red by it they must have done the something wrong too:confused:

6. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I have given you some good rep also:D

7. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Thank you all very much - the imminent danger is over - phew - my OH can breathe easy:D:D

8. I see - thats the way keep them on they're toes!

9. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

Collie just gave you some too didnt realise I hadnt, or it let me do it again:confused:

10. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Well there's only him and the two dogs in the house - and he knows I'd never hurt my boys so if theres any argy bargy going on its him thats gonna get it!!!!!

He is like most men tho - needs a firm hand and absolute directions so that he doesnt need to think for himself cos it all goes tits up when he tries to solve any problems:D:D

11. Thanks everyone - I've just looke at mine and found a few new people "reputed" me too:D:D:D:D

12. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

two people have now given me bad rep not sure what I did to upset anyone:(

bullbreeds likes this.
  13. Who's that? Is it Today? Becouse I made sure I am pressing the good ones!!! The problem is - it doesnot say - who it from.........

14. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

not today someone sent me good rep today dont know who it was though?

15. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

It was me, I thought it would make up for the bad reps you received! :D

16. He is like most men tho - needs a firm hand and absolute directions so that he doesnt need to think for himself
    Thanks for advice....as I naively thought that they can.....but from now on I'll take all reighns in my hands!

17. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Just sent you some good rep Vixenelite - I hope it comes through as good - I didnt click anything cos I approve was already checked:)

18. I did but I signing them from now on - did you get that one?

19. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Its such a shame but no - they cant think for themselves - and unfortunately unless they are gay they cant often colour co-ordinate or pick out decent curtains - PMSL!!

20. Thats good to learn! What else do they weak at?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice