Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Rent a fully equpped grooming salon for your dog preston lancashire

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by stigDarley, Oct 28, 2012.

1. stigDarley

stigDarley PetForums Senior

At Discount Pet Supplies Unit 7 Oyston Mill Strand Road Preston PR1 8UR

We have now installed a fully equipped grooming salon. While we have a Dog groomer working there we are also aware that not everyone wants to allow someone else to groom their dog!

I'm like this with my Akita as she's a rescue I'm very very careful with who i let her have interactions with as I want every experience to be positive!

We also thought this would be ideal for people who want to prep their animals for a show! Or Don't want to pay a groomer, however want to use the facilities! Having an electric table with the proper groomng nooses make it alot easier! Especially for something like my Akita I can get her high enough that I can get under her tum etc!

The salon has a raised Bath, a electric shower, a low low electric table (it goes as low as 21cm so great even for dogs with mobility problems) & dryer.

Prices are as follow

Use of Tub & Shower & Towel £5 for 45 mins
    Use of table, tub towel, dryer and shower £10 for 1 hour
    Use of table, tub towel, dryer and shower £13 for 1.5 hours
    Use of table, tub towel, dryer and shower £18 for 2 hours

Call to book your appointment now!
    01772 461024

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice