Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Remote monitoring of Dog\House

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by hyper Springer, Mar 29, 2011.

1. hyper Springer

hyper Springer PetForums Senior

Been keeping an eye for a while on wireless IP cameras that just need to connect to your router

Just got one that virtually set itself up and its cracking....

Cos i have 2 screens at work i can now have a live feed on to the boy wonder :)

It also records automaticcly either a still image or\movie when it detects movement...eg a thieving scroat ;)

and as the image is sent in seconds off site it dont matter if they nick the camera .....say cheese scumbag:rolleyes:

As soon as movement is detected within:D 15 seconds the image is shown on my Blackberry

I cant wait to see wht Wilson gets up tomorow...i suspect sleep for the 4 hours im out :)

But i can also hear him and talk to him;)

be great when im on hols :cool:

and only £100 ;) ...best gadget ive bought for ages

EyeSpy247F+ Low Light Wireless Internet Security Camera: Amazon.co.uk: Amazon.co.uk:

2. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

ooo let us know what he does when your out :smile:

3. hyper Springer

I cant wait to findout :) probably not a lot.......

I imagine it would be usefull if you have bellends for neighbours who claim your dog barks all day when ...all the proof u need:D

4. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

That sounds brilliant :) i'd love to know what they do when we're not there - mine are very rarely alone so no good for me but great for a bitch near to whelp if you have to go out for a while and dogs with separation anxiety. :)

5. hyper Springer

Just a quick update....the boy in 4 hours slept on floor for a bit then went on couch for a sleep...no noise and didnt touch his filled kong till i got home and took him for a walk:rolleyes:;)

It really is a dogs life:sleep:

6. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Bless him, so good and he doesn't even know he's being spied on, lol. :)

7. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I've been tempted sometimes would be good to see what he gets up to. But knowing Buster he probably just sleeps all the time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice