Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Relationships.......

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ColliePower, Jul 10, 2009.

1. ColliePower

ColliePower PetForums Senior

LOL Owieprone!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!

Love that!

So true......" i did the dinner getof the bloody computer and wash up" ...........please haha!

LOL

yeah it cant be mean or blatently nasty me thinks..........but after years together these men get to know you REALLY have p**** them off lol

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I have been with my boyfriend nearly a year and a half.
    Meeting him has made me a much happier, confident person.
    My ex put me down and made me feel bad about myself, but my OH is completely different.
    He tells me he loves me and how special I am every day.

I love him more every day. He has been there for me through some quite difficult times without having to even think about it.

We are hoping to get engaged soon (need to save for a good ring he says!) and we are also hoping to have a baby together soon too.

We do have the odd argument, about something stupid, but we are pretty much the opposite of eachother. I would be lost without him!

x

suzy93074 likes this.
  3. ColliePower

Thats fantastic poison hun, sounds like you two are a wonderful match!

Im really broody myself but gotta get relevant checks etc for my health and more money lol

I think in time love grows stronger and stronger and you bond more....and you build a strength that is one of a kind :)

4. Marcia

Marcia PetForums VIP

I really wanna get married. Me and the OH have spoken about it and he says he's saving up for a ring :)
    As for having children though, i'm no where near ready enough to be a mother, maybe in a few years :)

5. charlie9009

charlie9009 PetForums Senior

lol, we do the same! I'd worry if he stopped insulting me! :D

#25 charlie9009, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  6. owieprone

owieprone PetForums VIP

LOL yup me and OH get on like a house on fire :D there's nothing like banter to keep spice in the relationship lmao.

i've put a deadline of my 35th birthday for me having a kid, after that we'd have to adopt. i'm not broody at all but would like to have ONE at some point, however financially it aint viable just now and we have to wait for the rats to pop their clogs otherwise the kid will be sleeping in the hall way as second bedroom is Rat Town.

OH is less enamoured than i am at the thought of kids tho, everyone says.. oh but it's different when it's your own.. hmm aye well that's as maybe but we still don't like them. You wouldn't have a dog if you don't like them, why a kid? lmao

7. charlie9009

charlie9009 PetForums Senior

We never wanted kids. I don't like them, and OH never had anything to do with them either. We always said that we would never keep it if I got pregnant untill I got pregnant! Now I'm so glad we kept him, he is the best thing to ever happen to us. I don't think there is ever a right time to have them, especially if you take money into account! We are so skint its untrue. I don't know how we were struggling before when we both worked full time and brought home good money! :rolleyes: But we cope, and he is worth going without things for :D

8. Dylan & Daisy

Dylan & Daisy PetForums VIP

How long have you been in yours?

27 years

Are you married/engaged/bf and gf?

Married 25 years this year

How has finding your partner changed you as a person?

Himself saved my life and kept me alive until i was prepared to do it for myself..... he's my rock, my hero and has supported me through my darkest days :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub: he hasn't changed me, just allowed me to grow and find out who and what i am in my time.

Are you still in "Honeymoon period"?

Absolutely!! we're still as in love with each other as the day we met, we still hold hands, snuggle up together on the sofa and he tells me he loves me every day, more than once Lol. He also leaves me little notes whenever he has to go out and im left behind.

I wouldn't want to live without him, he's the reason that the 1st thing i do every morning is smile, waking up beside him starts my day with joy, he fills my world with so much love and happiness (sorry you can all stop being sick now Pml) :D

9. xgemma86x

xgemma86x PetForums VIP

I've been with my boyfriend Michael for almost 2 years. We met on a social networking site:) We have lots of arguments but I still love him more then anything:blush2:

10. alyssa_liss

alyssa_liss PetForums VIP

me and my OH have been together 4 years (june)

weve been engaged 4 years in october

were currently saving up a deposit for a house, so hopefully will have a house together in a year or 2 , and then have a child or 2 :)

i love him just at much if not more than the day i met him , we do have are off days and the odd arguments just like everyone else , he makes me laugh :)

11. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

been flying solo for 7months now (jeezo how time flies) but loving every minute of not being with him anymore!!!

12. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Been with my husband for 9 years married for 5. We have one child plus my other from previous marriage.

Honeymoon period comes and goes like the weather lol.
    We don't argue , we have discussions ( I usually win he he).
    If there is one thing he taught me, its not to take crap from anyone.

13. ColliePower

Wow Im loving these replies!!!!!
    Angel, im not gonna be sick, thats beautiful, millions of ppl would kill for a relationship like that loving and great! so good on you both!!!

and honeymoon periods do come and go, my fiance tells me every day no matter what that he loves me I couldnt live without that!

Hes been my rock, my strength since my dad died last june and we had a miscarriage of twin girls, through the 12 yrs we have been up and down constantly, but end of the day we are like 2 peas in a pod......inseperable....

14. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Just me, myself and I...... and i'm happy about it :D ...sort of, there is this one guy but I don't think i'm his type :(

15. ColliePower

awww hun ! Go for it...whats he like?

16. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

We have been together 7yrs 8months :)
    We are in engaged in a sense but no real plans to get married we were looking at getting married as a suprise on his birthday party next yr or getting married in the morning of it we still may do this if we can save enough :)

We have two children Ds who was 5yrs old on the 26th june and DD who will be 4yrs old on the 14th july. OH has a nearly 10yr old from another relationship

Mad me very happy, He hasnt changed me much but i guess maturing Has i was only 17 when i met him, so have been a step-mum since then as such, we have had some ups and downs and some dreadful things happen to us but we always get through it and come out stronger :)

17. ColliePower

Daynna thats lovely!!!!!!!!!! good age of kids, r they good children?

awww surprise wedding on his birthday wow!!!!!!!!!! thats so nice!

18. kath123

kath123 Guest

Well i have been with dean for 11 months and last month he proposed!!!

Yes you may all think "its very sudden" but when you know he is the one why not, as after the life i have had i know that "life is too short".

He is my world, My everything, My soul mate. I could never imagine life without him and he feels exactly the same.

The wedding is all booked for 10th September 2010. A church wedding and then a hotel reception. Only family for the day as so expensive. And then about 80 people in the night. Everything is booked and deposits have been paid for photographer etc. I am very organised. :D:D:D:D

19. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Thank you :) strange i only went out with him coz i thought he was cute and i'd get a few months of good nookie :eek: hee hee its still good now :eek:

Yeah pretty good the boy is 5 going on 15 with an attitude to match lol but hes kind, sweet and a sweet heart hes been through so much he's nearly died twice so hes our miracle little boy :D

daughter has been hard work but shes soooo funny, has a fantastic personality and adores animals shes very much my mini me and has my temper to match lol!

20. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

He's a really nice guy :D funny, cheeky, kind, always happy, he doesn't really care what people think, he's fun and I can have a really good bitch with him about people :D

Only problem is, I don't know if girls are his thing or not :blushing: and I don't dare ask him :(

.....so that kinda makes it difficult :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice