Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Reflexology

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jenniferx, Mar 29, 2011.

1. jenniferx

jenniferx PetForums VIP

No one probably remembers this but I started a diploma course in reflexology last year, I was sort of ummming and aaahing about it at the time but oh my god I love it.

And I mean love it! Giving and receiving it.

It's a night class from 4-9.30pm and I look forward to it every week. I have my first case study this Wed. which is basically a client that you do a treatment for/write up etc... You need to do 100 case studies before the course is up to get your qualification. I am so nervous about it but excited too, to finally get my hands on some new feet! :eek:

2. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

If you're anywhere near Burton on Trent you can have my feet if you like.... :D :D :D

Not in the least bit smelly either. :thumbup:

Great to hear that you are so enjoying your course after all your deliberations. Keep up the good work.

3. jenniferx

jenniferx PetForums VIP

I would love to but we are not in the same country or even landmass LOL. If you are ever in NI give me a shout :D

Thanks, I am one of these people who completes a course then goes on to the next one but I really think I'll take this one further.

4. RAINYBOW

RAINYBOW PetForums VIP

I remember :) Glad you are enjoying it, i used to love having it done when i was training :D Pure Bliss :smile:

5. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

I'm in Dublin in July! :D I'm sure we could come to some arrangement...... :D :D :D

6. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

Well done you! :D As a qualified Complementary Therapist I know exactly where you are coming from. Reflexology was my favourite therapy to give and receive when I was training.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice