UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i have a 1 yr old neutered male that suffers with Recurrent Cystitis, he is currently on 1 cystaid tablet a day, he is also on wet food and has a small amount of dry a day

i was just wondering if there is anything else i could be doing or giving him to reduce the chances of the cycstitis coming back?

thanks for your time reading this

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks i will try that later, he only gets about a couple of teaspoons worth of dry per day compared to what he had before his problems, he was on an all dry diet then, and even then the dry is only used to get him home at night lol

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Our oldest female had several bouts of cystitis when she was around 12 months (now 11 years!). It later turned out to be ideopathic but the vets gave her a very low dose of valium for a short while. But I do stress hers was ideopathic (stress related due to death of older resident cat). I seem to remember one of the homeopathic firms could recommend something - try Dorwest herbs to see if they offer anything?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.