Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Recommend Cambridge pet cremation service

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by jill3, May 12, 2010.

1. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

When i lost one of my cats 18months ago the vets where we go use the Cambridge pet cremation service.
    So i decided to have molly cremated with them.
    I was really pleased with the service but never got round to filling in their feedback form, until a couple of weeks ago.
    I stated that i wish i could have had the word Princess on her brass name plate (which is on her casket) and was told by the vet nurse that i couldn't.

A few days later i received a call from them, saying that they could have done that and that the vet nurse had told me wrong.
    However they would send me a new brass plate to me with the wording i wanted free of charge.

2 days later i received the brass plate and it now put back on her casket.

I was over the moon. I thought they were very kind and it mean't a lot to me.
    I wrote thanking them and told them that i would be recommending their good service to all my friends and family and also on here too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice