Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Recommend a dryer for a Bichon

Discussion in 'Dog Grooming' started by DirtyGertie, Apr 28, 2011.

1. DirtyGertie

DirtyGertie PetForums VIP

Poppy always goes to the groomers for her haircuts, about every 6 weeks. There's the odd occasion when I might have to wash her in between - rolled in poo or filthy from playing in the sand on the beach, etc. I've always used my hairdryer before but she doesn't like it, it doesn't have a cool setting and I don't have three hands :D.

Speaking to my groomer today I asked what she would recommend and she said that I wouldn't need a blaster and I wouldn't need to spend a large amount of money, that I'd get by with the hairdryer sort that you can put on a stand.

I've googled but as yet am only finding expensive grooming salon types on a stand. Anyone got any suggestions.

Ta.

2. DirtyGertie

DirtyGertie PetForums VIP

I've probably put this in the wrong section. I'll pop over to chat and re-post it there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice