Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Really uncomfortable with new neighbours

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nicky10, May 25, 2010.

1. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

They seem to delight in throwing temper tantrums arguing with each other over nothing most of the time. It generally leads to snarling at the kids for no reason I mean snarling and being insulting. To everyone else they're so nice and friendly but the kids are so upset a lot of the time because of them. Just reminds me really badly of my darling parents and I know that I probably couldn't do anything about it

2. sarybeagle

sarybeagle PetForums VIP

Sadly I know how you feel and my neighbours are causing me to have daily panic attacks and trapped indoors. Mine think nothing of locking their kids outside all day long and caling them F'ing little ***** (the kids are aged 7,8, 16 months and 4 months old) :frown: neither work, spend all day shouting and throwing things round their house-police and ambulances often attend and in the heat they soend all day in their garden smoking shouting and fighting meaning im stuck indoors with doors closed :frown:

3. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

The thing is everyone says oh they're so nice and I've spoken to them a few times and they do seem to be nice, quiet when they're not screaming at each other, good jobs. But they can be so nasty and seem to delight in hurting each other and of course this spills over into the kids

4. sarybeagle

sarybeagle PetForums VIP

same here everyone else on the estate loves them and thinks they are the bees knees. But we are the ones woken several times in the night by the fighting, every morning at 6 when he is locked out front kicking the door in etc I just wanna run far far away and never come home again right now

5. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

They've never been nasty towards us or anything it just makes me really uncomfortable because it reminds me of how my parents acted towards me and my sister. Makes me want to run but that's just old instinct. I feel sorry for the children

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice