Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Really pleased (and emotional) ....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PembrokeMadhouse, Mar 25, 2011.

1. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

A dog that has been missing for 5 months in Surrey has finally been caught and is back home safe....Welcome home Eva.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=26021&status=Reunited

(All missing dogs are close to my heart since I lost Nell ... it's almost a year since she went (end of March) ... perhaps that's why I'm so emotional at the moment.

C x

2. RAINYBOW

RAINYBOW PetForums VIP

So chuffed for a happy ending and sending a hug to you xx

3. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

Am glad that dog had a happy ending.

I remember when Nell went missing, I hadn't been a member here for that long but kept checking your thread hoping she had turned up :(

So sorry that you are feeling a bit emotional at the moment x

4. hairydog

hairydog PetForums Member

Really good news for Eva, been following her story on doglost, been missing for 5mnths since being spooked by fireworks, well done to everyone involved for getting her back.:):)
    Sad news for Violet, who has also been on the run for months, who was'nt so lucky and found dead on a railway line, my heart goes out to all these fantastic people who have been out 24/7 looking for these dogs.

5. PembrokeMadhouse

Yes, I wish I had the high level of support when I lost Nell, perhaps we would have found her ... but without Doglost and Dogpages ... where would we be ... Nell is forever in my thoughts and I still look for her every day (strange for a dog that was only with me for 2 weeks?)

Cried when I heard about Violet ... very sad, the railways claim too may lives.

C x

6. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

That's good news. I thought for a minute you were going to say Nell was found and my heart was in my mouth. Happy for Eva but still sad for Nell :(

7. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

How lovely to hear of a happy ending and after five months too. :)

My heart goes out to you though, every dog owners worst nightmare. I so wish your Nell could be returned to you and wonder if she was found and adopted by someone. Big (((HUG))).

8. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

So bittersweet, very happy for the reunited dog and owner but still so painful for you,

9. PembrokeMadhouse

Very hard for me, I still can't comprehend that I only had her for 2 weeks and this is the effect she had on me ... maybe it is because I haven't had closure, I don't know what happened to her ... but for all those people with missing dogs, cats, and even family and relatives it is soooooo hard to move on.

I know in my hearts she is happy in Rainbow Bridge ... she was so hateful of humans she would never let herself be caught ... even me, after 2 weeks she would cower when ever I went near her.

Miss her terribly ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice