UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, some one has been emailing the guy i got mojo from (from here he says) and he is really upst by what they have been saying-he didnt say what but it has upset him and it has upset me, i have lost a friend now.

i left this forum 8 months ago and this time im not comming back

thank you so much to all of you who gave kind words, it meant a lot but who ever stuck their nose in and emailed the young lad-how dare you stick your nose in after i had said how much he cared for mo.

bye everyone

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
That is so crap. There are some really sh!t people about.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I honestly wouldn't give the OP the satisfaction of leaving the forum, why should you, you've done nothing wrong:mad:

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Aww Pennywise don't leave!!

I can't believe some interfering c*w would do that!! I hope they are pleased with themselves whoever they are!!

How would they have known who he was or how to get in touch with him??

Please don't leave because of one irresponsible thoughtless interfering person. :( :mad:

We would love to follow little mojo's progress with you. X X

I nearly left last week because of some 'do gooders' on here but i decided to stay as there are also a lot of ver lovely people who really do care. I hope you stay, if not PM me pleeeeeeeeeeease. X X

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
it does amaze me sometimes how people can do stuff like that.

please dont leave because of one persons idiocy.

but if you do decide to leave, best of luck with little mojo. was looking forward to seeing him growing up.
xx

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
No pennywise don't go!! We all want to hear updates on Mojo. Don't let that nasty person win :frown:

How does this man know they are from here???

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Another vote that says you should stay. But I understand how you feel x

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
I've no idea what's happened but I can't believe this sort of thing is the only pleasure in life for some people. Their lives must be extremely sad!! Misery loves company so they say!

Don't leave, there are only a handful of people who are like this and they are going to end up old and lonely if karma has anything to do with it :)

·
Registered
12,021 Posts
Only just read about this I was excited about seeing some puppy pics! Dont let others spoil things for you, just block them, life is nicer wen you dont have to have hate thrown at you :)

·
Registered
23,250 Posts
Thats dreadful.:mad: You need to stay and this other person should go!
Shame you dont know who it is coz the mods would probably ban them!

·
Registered
14,973 Posts
:confused1: Umm how would anyone know who you got the dog off or their email address??
Because there was and advert posted up a while back where this person got the dog from.

I think it's disgusting but it's your choice to leave and i'm sorry to hear that you are, I hope maybe you'll return one day and let us know how your pup is.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Because there was and advert posted up a while back where this person got the dog from.

I think it's disgusting but it's your choice to leave and i'm sorry to hear that you are, I hope maybe you'll return one day and let us know how your pup is.
I see. Oh well if the information is made public then everyone is entitled to their own opinion and say. Not the way I'd go about things and maybe quiet cruel and unnecessary but whoever emailed obviously felt passionately enough to put pen to paper so to speak. Forums are public domains so unless you don't want the worlds opinion then keep information protected.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
personally I think its terrible. You post on here for advice on a pup that you are thinking of getting then some busy person feels the need to butt in and mail the owner. I would be hacked off too. If they were that concerned why didnt you go and get the pup yourself (whoever you are) instead of writing horrible things to the owner without knowing the facts.

Very Very bad its a shame you dont know who it was to get them banned :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.