UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys :)

I am in a karaoke final tomorrow night and I am really struggling with what to sing! I would really appreciate it if you could all tell me what your favourite songs are so I can give them a try on you tube to see if I can sing them! :yikes:

And the chosen one will get some of my prize money if I win :p

Much love xxxxxxx

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
total eclipse of the heart!!!!!!

i love singing that one.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Hero .............Bonnie Tyler :D

Unchained Melody :D The Righous bros (sp) :D

Its Raining Men.......The Weather Girls :D

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
G

·
Scary!! Me too, thats tooo freaky...

all together now......Don't know why.....

Sorry, what sort of voice do you have Sashasmum, are we talking power ballads or soft love songs or rap?!!!???
Sh x
I always make the room go silent when i sing it, it's amazing (never worked out if it's coz i is so good or soooo bad :thumbsup:)

I also do this one which is a crowd pleaser if you can get away with it and like a ballad

YouTube - The Greatest Love Of All

God i am soooooo old :laugh:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I normally sing the Corrs or KT Tunstall. I need to do 2 songs, I have decided my first one will be The Corrs Dreams :D Second I have no idea, would love to stay safe and sing Black Horse & the Cherrytree by KT Tunstall but I sang that in the semi finals :rolleyes: The judges are into old songs and one of them came up to me and said he loved my voice and would like me to sing Cher If I could turn back time but he had had a few drinks so I don't want to sing that if he has said that to all the ladies :lol: Imagine he had and we all got up and sang it :eek:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I always make the room go silent when i sing it, it's amazing (never worked out if it's coz i is so good or soooo bad :thumbsup:)

I also do this one which is a crowd pleaser if you can get away with it and like a ballad

YouTube - The Greatest Love Of All

God i am soooooo old :laugh:
Jeez oh! :eek: you must have a great voice to be able to sing the greatest love of all, it's soooo high!!!!

xxxx

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Well I normally sing the Corrs or KT Tunstall. I need to do 2 songs, I have decided my first one will be The Corrs Dreams :D Second I have no idea, would love to stay safe and sing Black Horse & the Cherrytree by KT Tunstall but I sang that in the semi finals :rolleyes: The judges are into old songs and one of them came up to me and said he loved my voice and would like me to sing Cher If I could turn back time but he had had a few drinks so I don't want to sing that if he has said that to all the ladies :lol: Imagine he had and we all got up and sang it :eek:
Thats a lovely song, (dreams by the corrs)
Not sure if it is something you would be interested in doing, but you could practice singing songs on YOO SING!!!: Top Quality 24 Hour On-Line Karaoke Streaming and listen back?? i love singing on there.

Good luck for the competition!! :D and hope you find a song you feel you can sing well xx

G

·
What about walking in memphis, Cher did that :thumbsup:

YouTube - CHER - Walking In Memphis

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats a lovely song, (dreams by the corrs)
Not sure if it is something you would be interested in doing, but you could practice singing songs on YOO SING!!!: Top Quality 24 Hour On-Line Karaoke Streaming and listen back?? i love singing on there.

Good luck for the competition!! :D and hope you find a song you feel you can sing well xx
OMG!!! What a great site :D I can see myself having hours of fun with that :thumbsup: Thanks xxx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.