Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Really good day!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Staysee, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

So today was going to see my nan and then go do a lil shopping and then meet up with my friend of 21 years.

Altho my nans a skeleton with skin, she actually got up and dressed today, which i havent seen her do [well, the nurses dress her, but w/e] that for a long time, so that was good!

Then went into town and paid some bills and then off for some shopping....

First to argos where i got my friend of 21years her birthday gift, then i went to a card shop where i got her a lil bag for her gift and then some stuff for my victim on the gift swap! XD

Then i went to Primark and picked up some nude coloured sandals with gold glittery bits, pink sunglasses and a long brown top with butterflies on!

Then i went to Next to see if the Nude coloured shoes i've been after for ages were there and HEY PRESTO i got my nude coloured shoes and only £26 IDEAL!!!!

Then i went and met my friend and we went and had a snack and a drink and had a quick catch up and then we went our seperate ways got the bus back and then got on the second bus back to the main road where i'd be picked up by my dad and brought into the village. The driver who i chat to alot and even have on facebook let me have a free bus journey [GET IN!] but my phone wasnt working so i couldnt call home to pick me up, so i had to walk from the main road into the village [bout 30-45mins walk] but part way down my dad came round the corner cos i hadnt called haha

Get in and i have post, big parcels so i open the parcels and see lotsa little gifts inside, so i text my friend heidi and ask if i can open them and she says yes, so i do!

First is just a lil envelope with some nice words in it, next is a birthday badge that flashes, then theres a 'me to you' bear with 'Happy Birthday' on a Pink hoodie its wearing and finally a picture in a glass frame with pinky/purple flowers and the picture is something she drew, a copy of our only picture together, its stunning! <3333

Hope everyones ok

2. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

Glad you had a good day hun, sounds like a busy one.

Mine has been lovely took the kids to some lakes and played ball and in the park and sunbathed, home now, hubby has come home from work, so are chilling.

Have had some bad news though (see thread in general) but i do not want to bring anyone down so stay happy and enjoy the rest of your day xxx :D

3. Staysee

Staysee PetForums VIP

I dont mind you telling me :) or telling me which thread hehe

4. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

Am so angry right now thread, i was having such a good day as well. :rolleyes:

5. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Sounds like a great day - it's lovely when a day turns out nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice