Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Really glad we got the Sureflap

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by pinkbetty, Jan 10, 2012.

1. pinkbetty

pinkbetty PetForums Junior

This morning I came downstairs to find a local tabby in the back garden. I think she was eye jousting with Lily. Lily came in through the cat flap and then 15 seconds later there was the thump of the tabby and a load of fur at the flap. I don't think the tabby was neccessarily trying to pick a fight with our cats as Zarco was sat nearby watching the whole thing unpeturbed. I did go and shout at the tabby though :nono: This isn't the first time either, last time it was the giant ginger tom, although I think he'd get stuck he's so big. It was definitely a good purchase and I hope the cats realise they are pretty safe once they get in.

2. sarahecp

sarahecp Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks

The SureFlap gets the :thumbsup: from me too :) we got one as Frankie was letting a few cats in to share his food, he'd just sit and watch them eat it :rolleyes:

3. pinkbetty

pinkbetty PetForums Junior

I'm not a spammer btw, just a satisfied customer ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice