Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Reality TV.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zaros, May 24, 2010.

1. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Big brother is watching you! And once again the technology once applied to fighting crime and now the war on terrorism is being exploited to invade YOUR civil liberties. Which means YOU cannot be trusted! ;)

What else do you hide in that suspicious looking bag of dog sh 1t other than the unwanted by products of your dogs intestines? Is that a Bonio in your pocket and are really happy to see the Dalmatian or are you simply having a secret rendezvous with its owner? :rolleyes:

How town hall snoopers are watching you: Councils use anti-terror laws to spy on charity shops and dog-walkers | Mail Online

2. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

i have a lighter that looks like a gun...was a 'novelty' birthday present from a friend...good job it's in a draw and i don't take it out with me :D

3. RockRomantic

RockRomantic Gobsh!te

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice