Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Re-introducing my boys.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by bird, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bird

bird PetForums VIP

I realise that its been a while since I posted on a regular basis, and theres loads of new members so I've taken this opportunity to allow my boys to say hello. :D

027.jpg

067.jpg

175 - Copy.jpg

029.jpg

116.jpg

Both boys are now 4, the cocker is called Arnie and we've had him since a pup, hes a norty little wocker some times. One of his names at home is the ASBO kid.
    The Springer is Alf, we've had from rescue aged 11mths and whatever his treatment prior to coming home has stayed with him, although a lot of hard work has gone into him, he will never be as trusting as the cocker. Alf is the posh kid that does no wrong according to hubs. :rolleyes: Hmm Arnie digs a hole in the garden, you tell him to stop and he looks at you so proud saying "I did that" Alf on the other hand, has been known to lie down over the hole saying "what hole, dont know what you're talking about". :D

My beautiful Spangles.

2. LurcherOwner

LurcherOwner Guest

What lovely Spanners!! :D

3. lipsthefish

lipsthefish PetForums VIP

Lovely boys :001_wub: Arnie looks like a cheeky monkey :D

4. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

What lovely boys, Tik seems to have quite a soft spot for spaniels particularly the boys :rolleyes:;):D

5. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Fank oo :)

He is. :rolleyes: everyone knows Arnie round here, :blush: we walked into the vets a while back and just heard "oh look its the ball theif" :eek:

6. Pointermum

Pointermum PetForums VIP

Lovely to see some more of the boys :D

7. Werehorse

Werehorse PetForums VIP

Lovely spangles. :D

8. Bagrat

Bagrat PetForums VIP

Lovely boys - there's something about spaniels in spite of their problem ears and a***s. Or maybe that was just mine.

9. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Arnie hates his ears being cleaned, he hides as soon as he sees cotton pads in me hand. :rolleyes:

Alf has quite a farty bum, you can hear him squeak as he goes upstairs soemtimes :eek: but it's not too bad as long as he's kept off chicken that's in dog food, for some strange reason he's ok on fresh chicken. :confused:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice