UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
again Rayden is playing in the dirt, little monkey, he is so funny bless him a real joy to own.

Ohhh whats over there then.

Hiya mum..

Hey Rayden !

Rayden..Hello !

But mum, there is an Ant here !

Still waiting for my garden to be re turfed grrrr

xx

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
:001_wub: Oh come on you know you want to swap with me and take on a Naughty Norris 7 month old thug puppy!!! Honestly I'll have Rayden through the horrible cuddly, cute and fluffy stage, cos I'd hate you to have to go through all that!!!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:001_wub: Oh come on you know you want to swap with me and take on a Naughty Norris 7 month old thug puppy!!! Honestly I'll have Rayden through the horrible cuddly, cute and fluffy stage, cos I'd hate you to have to go through all that!!!
And let me guess, you will give him back to me at the teenage hiidy phase hahaha
xx

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
:thumbup:
ant watching? reminds me of a big black boy watching butterflies... :lol: :lol:

You will find him and Kane in front of the discovery channel every morning :lol:

he is supercute! Totally gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:thumbup:
ant watching? reminds me of a big black boy watching butterflies... :lol: :lol:

You will find him and Kane in front of the discovery channel every morning :lol:

he is supercute! Totally gorgeous! :)
Don im afraid Kane likes ants too, any kind of creepy crawly will do, kane will watch anything, I think its black sheps you know they are potty, but have a lovely temprement haha xx

Those eyes...:001_wub:
He works them hunny trust me haha, little tinker
xx

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
And let me guess, you will give him back to me at the teenage hiidy phase hahaha
xx
Ummmmmmm yes I may find he's suddenly too big for my house, or maybe I'll get an allergy to him so you'll have to have him back for at least 5 months, then once he's trained etc I'll happily reconsider. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
He's lovely - we had a problem opening pictures for a while, so this is the first time I've seen him.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.