Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Raw Food - Portugal

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Luckymax, Feb 23, 2021 at 12:22 PM.

1. Luckymax

Luckymax PetForums Member

My two dogs have always been fed raw food. Whilst I was in the UK and subsequently since moving abroad to Portugal, I have still maintained to feed them raw food. I have searched various companies in Spain to find out if they deliver here but unfortunately I’m not having much luck. If anybody is aware of any companies who supply Portugal or if you have any other ideas what I can start feeding them I would be immensely grateful

2. Ange Beardmore

Ange Beardmore PetForums Newbie

I use Nature's Menu Country Hunter raw food, however this is delivered or bought in frozen cubes, but I believe Nutriment is also a good brand and may be available online in tubs not frozen

3. Torin.

Torin. PetForums VIP

These are both British brands and unlikely to help the OP in Portugal.

@Luckymax do you participate in any training or sports or similar with your dogs? Local dog people would always be my first port of call. Perhaps enquire with local boarding kennels and so on?

Luckymax likes this.
  4. Luckymax

Luckymax PetForums Member

Thank you for your ideas but unfortunately it is very different in boarding kennels here or dogs needs in general.

However, after hours searching on the Internet I have found two companies in Spain who are willing to transport dog raw food to me Immensely happy as I’m sure so will be Max and Emily

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice